Greenmount QLD 4751Sold $930,500
Rare Dual living opportunity with magnificent mountain views!
House Sold - Greenmount QLD
Mountain Views, Beautiful home, Granny flat, Shed, acreage what else could you ask for!! Sure, ticks all the boxes!
This sort after rural home is situated on a sought after 13940m2 (3.5 acres) block. The main home boasts 4 large bedrooms plus study, each with split system air-conditioning, fans, and built-in cupboards. The kitchen has been perfectly designed around the needs of the most indulgent of entertainers with ample bench & cupboard space. The oversized light & open living area and dining area capture wonderful mountain views to die for!
This Rural hideaway has a huge outdoor living area for entertaining guests or just relaxing overlooking the beautiful mountains. There is room for all the toys in the large powered, four bay shed with awning. There is also plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment or more sheds! with a fenced yard on three sides.
Family will relish their own space thanks to the self-contained granny flat. This One-bedroom dwelling built in 2010, has a fully functioning kitchen, air-conditioned living/dining area. Two-way bathroom and laundry. It even has its own carport, garden shed and deck that looks over the beautiful mountain ranges. For the savvy owner, this granny flat (mini home) is ideal for older family members to downsize, Air BnB accommodation, or could suit longer term rentals with the current appraisal of $350 – $380 per week.
The endless additional features of this rare rural home include:
– 4 generous sized air-conditioned bedrooms, all with fans and large wardrobes
– Separate office with wardrobe
– Main bedroom is spacious and offers a large walk-in wardrobe with additional wardrobe
– Large ensuite to main bedroom
– The four bedroom is tiled and has separate entry perfect for guests or teenagers retreat
– Main bathroom has a bath and shower.
– Huge kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, large pantry, dishwasher and modern appliances
– Oversized tiled air-conditioned living area and adjacent large dinning area.
– Oversized laundry area with loads of storage and bench space
– Sort After approx. 3.5 acre (13940m2) rural block with picturesque mountain views
– Huge wrap around outdoor entertaining area, with picturesque mountain views
– Room for all the animals, large business shed, motorbike track the list is endless
– Fully fenced to three sides, private, landscaped gardens, mountain views
– Large Four bay Powered shed 9m x 12m with 6 m x 12 m awning, with additional 4 m x 4m meter loft
– Various fruit trees including: 2 lemon trees, 1 mandarin tree and 3 banana trees
– Chicken coop 4m x 3.6m
– Electric bore pump
– One 20,000 litre rainwater tank to house, with filtration system
– One 20,000 litre bore water tank to house, with filtration system
– Septic system and grease trap
– New carpet throughout the home
– Exterior to home recently painted
– Main home approx. 16 years old
– Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining area Front deck with picturesque mountain views
– Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space.
– Large Bedroom with plenty of storage
– Two-way bathroom and toilet
– Separate laundry
– One 35,000 litre rainwater tank
– 3m x 3m garden shed
– 3.5m x 7m carport
– Separate sceptic system
– Council approved and built in 2010.
Only moments from Mackay City you are welcomed with a rural outlook, with the feeling of being in a whole another world, leaving behind you the hustle and bustle of everyday work life. The home is ideally positioned in the outskirts of Mackay and only minutes to the centre of Walkerston or Marian.
Too many extras to list, be quick to arrange a viewing of this rare rural home!
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.